Friday, April 19, 2013

Book Study Begins on April 28th



If you're interested the Coaching Collaborative will be starting a book study on Jim Knights book Instructional Coaching: A Partnership Approach to Improving Instruction beginning Monday, April 28th.  

Here is a great chance to connect with other coaches about our craft!  I'm conducting this book study to help coaches connect with other coaches, refine my own practices, and share/gather excellent resources for instructional coaches

This is where I will be sharing resources and posing a few questions a week.  Your participation is greatly appreciated as I'd love to have someone to talk about the book with :)  Your participation, however is not mandatory as a part of any professional development I deliver within your district.  I'm promoting this with all the different coaches I work with.  A great way to connect some fine professionals and experts in the field.

Overview of the book study can be found here under Great Reads on this blog.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or ideas you may have.  Plus, feel free to forward this link onto anyone you know who may be interested in participating. I know I've forgotten someone off the list :)

Have a wonderful weekend, I hope you'll join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's keep the conversation going. Please share your thoughts in a comment.